Bug Bounty Hunter
A bug bounty program, also called a vulnerability rewards program (VRP), is a crowdsourcing initiative that rewards individuals for discovering and reporting software bugs.Many software vendors and websites run bug bounty programs, paying out cash rewards to software security researchers and white hat hackers who report software vulnerabilities that have the potential to be exploited.
- Introduction to Bug bounty and Platforms
- Networking and Linux Basics
- Web basics and its working
- Burpsuite 101
- Application level attacks
- How to recon the target
- Advanced Burp for Hunters
- Tools of Trade
- Methodology for hunting
- Practice on Vulnerable Applications and CTF
- Responsible Disclosure - Writing reports
Training & Exam
After the completion of Bug bounty course from RedTeam Hacker Academy, you will be aware of different web application vulnerabilities and will understand how a web application works. At the end of this course, you will be in a position, where you can start doing bug hunting on different platforms like bugcrowd, hackerone, facebook and even Google.