Certified Penetration Tester
This course is specifically designed for technology enthusiasts, graduates, under-graduates or anyone who loves to explore into the world of ethical hacking and information security. Certified Security Analyst course from Red Team Hacker Academy will transform candidates to be a security professional who can identify, exploit, report and patch the vulnerabilities in Web Applications, Networks, Servers etc.
- Module 1 : Networks and IT Infrastructure
- Module 2 : Linux for Hackers
- Module 3 : Cybersecurity 101
- Module 4 : Anonymity and VPN
- Module 5 : Open source intelligence
- Module 6 : Art of scanning
- Module 7 : Deep Packet Inspection
- Module 8 : IDS, IPS, WAF and Firewalls
- Module 9 : Malwares and Metasploit
- Module 10 : Web Application Security
- Module 11 : Wireless Security
- Module 12 : Penetration Testing Project
Training & Exam
Upon completion of the CSA classes students have to pass Computer Based Examination and submit a VAPT Report to become a Certified Security Analyst.Prior to attempting an exam, candidates are required to agree to our Non-Disclosure Agreement. By attempting the exam, the candidates signify the acceptance of the Red Team Candidate Certification Agreement terms.